Signs You Need a Divorce
Times are tough. The economy is bad, your teenagers are rebelling, and there are problems with your marriage. The emotional strain and anguish from a life like this is a heavy burden to bear. Maybe your mind has flitted to something that you think could solve some of your problems—divorce.
Determining if you need a divorce is one of the hardest things someone can do, but there are many questions you can ask yourself to come to the right conclusion. Here are some tips to help you:
- Does the person who sleeps next to you feel like a stranger?
- Do you feel like you need to constantly watch for your partner for signs?
- Do you feel your partner spies on your actions?
- Do you hear things your spouse should tell you from other people?
- Does your partner seem to look and smell differently then you remember?
- Does your partner make up excuses not to spend time with you?
If you feel like any of these questions apply to you, remember that marriages cannot mend on their own. They need constant care, and if your partner has given up, then there isn't much you can do. Call a trusted attorney and begin your divorce proceedings.
Contact a Denton Divorce Lawyer
If you or a loved one is involved in a divorce case and has had an affair or has a partner who has had an affair, speak with an experienced Denton divorce lawyer immediately. contact the offices of Denton divorce attorneys Alexander & Associates at 972-420-6560 today.
Client Information Form
Copyright © -
Alexander & Associates
190 Civic Circle, Suite 155
We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa, Mastercard