Call Denton divorce lawyer Karen Alexander today at 972-420-6560!

Denton Enforcement Decree Attorney

Contempt of Court/Enforcement of Decrees

Failure of a party to comply with an order of the court can have a number of consequences, and the party wishing to enforce a decree has various methods in which to do so. The method of enforcement depends on the nature of the court order.

Judgments for child support or collectable as child support are money judgments and can be collected by withholding orders. Additionally, under certain circumstances, the Court can place the non-paying parent in jail, revoke their driver’s license, or require weekly court appearances until a sum certain has been paid either directly to the other parent or to the registry of the Court.

Home   |   Greetings   |   Attorney Profiles   |   Practice Areas   |   Testimonials   |   Contact Us   |   Client Information Form   |   Other Resources  |   Articles

Copyright © -
Alexander & Associates |  190 Civic Circle, Suite 155  LewisvilleTX  75067 |  Phone: (972)-420-6560 | Disclaimer

We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa, Mastercard